A successful online launch isn’t an accident – Introducing our Accelerator(TM) Program
So much depends on those first steps as you enter the marketplace. Successful companies ask and answer:
- What are my launch-time objectives?
- What is my competitive strategy?
- What is my “online identity”?
- What steps do I need to take now?
It takes time, tactics, and tools. Netsmartz understands. We’ve been launching online businesses- hundreds of them – for nearly 10 years.
We had to learn what works and what doesn’t, what needs to be done now, and what should have been done yesterday. Netsmartz Accelerator(TM) puts all the critical stage one steps into a single package. The outcome: as you launch your new online business, we tie you to a rocket.
A common error: “we won’t start marketing until the site is finished”. This seems to make sense. You wouldn’t sell a product until it was built, tested, and packaged. But in the technical world of the Web, the rules are different.
We accelerate SEO by:
- Getting a correct domain name with your primary keyword embedded. It makes a difference to the search engines. No, it’s not too late – we’ll show you how to use both of your domain names.
- Getting your site established and linked even before you begin to post the content. Why? Google and the other engines put a “date stamp” on your site.
(See http://www.archive.org/web/web.php) Google will “sandbox” or impose an “aging delay” on new sites. This means your site sits for months before the search engines pick it up. You need to get this in place before you launch or as soon as possible.
- Getting your site built correctly for the search engines. This means the right page names, image names, internal linking, and site navigation. If you wait until the site is launched, you’ll need to rebuild or retrofit. That means time and money.
- Getting your site linked from key directories, announcement sites, and social media that jump-start your rise in the search engines. No, you don’t need to wait until the site is finished. If you do, you’re wasting precious time.
The Netsmartz Accelerator(TM) Program: What we do?
- We talk to you. We assess your “stage one” marketing objectives. We make these clear and executable.
- We get you the right domain name (even if you already have one).
- We look at your keywords, the search phrases that will be used to find you. We offer statistics and recommendations, and we identify your top 5 “power words”.
- We identify your 3 main competitors and tell you what they are spending in online advertising. We suggest a competitive strategy.
- We communicate critical “right choices” to your web design team in respect to site design, page design, and navigation.
- We make sure your site is set up for metrics using a system tool (like Google Analytics) to measure traffic, conversion rates, and other aspects of site performance.
- We submit your site to 50 key directories and “power link partners” (sites we own or manage).
- We make postings to 10 “social media hubs” to create buzz and quickly boost your site’s rankings in key engines (like Google).
We write you a final report to tell you where you are, and we connect you to any other resources that are needed.
You’ve now made the critical stage one moves. Your competitive position is established, and your online message is clear.
Your site is correctly constructed and moving quickly into the search engines. The “buzz” about your site is started.
Your marketing is underway.
The best part is the price. The entire package costs only $597.
Contact us right now to get started. We can have your competitive analysis to you in as little as one day.
Kickstart your launch!
Contact us now for your competitive analysis. Call us on 800-501-6123 (Toll Free) or email at email@example.com.
Interested in our Online Reputation Management Services? Request a Quote